Powertrain mapping activity, including detailed evaluation of efficiency chains with high accuracy data measurements.
- Broad analysis – at complete vehicle and component level
- Different mapping outputs such as efficiencies, power, and torque
- Driving pattern operating points using data from the energy management package
View full details
Contact with our Customer Manager:
Carlos BlanquezPowertrain Product Manager
Experienced drivers and cutting-edge facilities for high power demanding activities
- Skilled team with vast experience in mapping activities for any type of powertrain
- High-demanding power absorbing facility to evaluate high-load operation points, extending the assessment of the operating range area.
- In-house developed safety and quality procedures to obtain comparable results.
In-depth instrumentation for accurate and detailed analysis
- High-accuracy external instrumentation on the low- and high-voltage systems for energy consumption and efficiency chain analysis, all performed at complete vehicle and component level.
- CAN and OBD data gathering with internally developed methodologies and tools, always made from scratch.
- High frequency measurement devices allowing the monitoring and evaluation of AC systems.
- All gathered test data always synchronized in a single time vector.
In-house methodologies and analysis
- Tailor-made tools for the extraction of most relevant results of each test activity.
- Skilled staff to perform and assess the mapping activity and its results.
- Report generation containing the most relevant outcomes and comparing them with other tests.
- Cross-check of range and consumption results with steady map results.
High accuracy measurement devices for
operation range evaluation
Map results cross-checked
with consumption and range tests
Ready to learn more about our product?
Contact our Customer Manager: